Susan and Lemuel
Pages
Aunt Verna and Uncle Ron by Milt Lytle August 2014
Aunt Verna and Uncle Ron lived on east side of St. George and I spent my share of time there as well. I played there with their kids mainly Margaret and Lynda and other kids. Lynda would walk part way home with me to the St. George Temple and rest awhile on the temple grounds. Lynda was my age, too, so we have always been good friends and cousins. Aunt Verna had the best birthday parties for her kids but I think Kent was a big help in that. Always loved the home made root beer she made and of course, the great meals and home made bread. I think she made bread three or four times a week. Uncle Ron was the St. George postmaster of U.S. mail for some time. I was always welcomed there. I still remember their party line phone no. 11-W. I think ours was 44 MW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment