Susan and Lemuel
Pages
Uncle Ron Cottam
When I was in the 3rd grade, I decided I'd trim my hair up a bit to make myself look good but it didn't turn out just the way I pictured it, I didn't look so good. It was quite the mess so my Mother took me to Uncle Ron who had a good pair of hair clippers he used on his boys. Uncle Ron worked on me for a bit, would leave the room to have a laugh or two and then returned to work on me again. It made a connection with me and Uncle Ron, every time I saw him, he'd get a funny grim on his face and then bring up the episode of my hair cut. Even the last time I visited with him, he couldn't see and could hardly hear, I leaned down close to him to acknowledge who I was and said "Uncle Ron, it's Grant." He got that same funny grin on his face and we laughed about my hair cut so many years before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment